Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Series...

My favorite series include, Harry Potter, Narnia, and Twilight - I know its juvenile but they're so good! I loved Harry Potter because they're so mysterious and magical (obviously), I loved Twilight because, well, it's a sappy romance. (and for all you twilight haters, all I can say is: don't knock it till' you try it!), and I loved Narnia because of all the biblical parallels wrapped into a geniusly well written fantasy. The next series I would love to read is Lemony Snickets, A Series of Unfortunate Events. Has anyone ever read them? Are they good? I'm thinking about going to my favorite used book store on Main Street in Placerville to hunt out the box set. In the meantime I am currently re-reading The Voyage of Dawn Treader (#5 from the Narnia box). The movies comes out in a few months and I want it fresh in my brain!










No comments: